- These terms and conditions (The Terms) govern your use of the website operated by the Malta Stock Exchange (the Website); by using the Website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use the Website.
Limitations of liability
- The Malta Stock Exchange assumes no responsibility and does not make guarantees regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided on the Website and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk. Before acting upon the Website’s contents, especially when affecting business transactions, it is recommended that the information on the Website be checked. The Malta Stock Exchange is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising out of actions taken upon the contents of the Website.
- The Malta Stock Exchange provides no assurances that the content, format and method of update will not be changed without prior notice. The Malta Stock Exchange provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that the Malta Stock Exchange provides.
Intellectual property rights
- By furnishing information, the Malta Stock Exchange does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights. License to use the Website
- The user is granted permission to make use of the information, save files and reproduce information that is contained in the Website. However, the source is to be stated and the material not altered or distorted.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website together with the Terms are subject to change and update from time to time by updating this posting without notice. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your access to or use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
- Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- If we provide you with access codes to enable you to access the restricted area of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that these access codes together with any other login credentials is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your access code.
- We may disable your access code if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of the Website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
Third Party Websites and Warranties
- Hypertext links to third party internet websites may be provided in the Website. Kindly note that we do so for information purposes only and we do not intend to endorse any information, products or services contained in such websites. The use such of links is entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites. You are hereby informed that we have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites.
- The Website may also contain some material provided by third parties. Kindly be informed that we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
- Linking of the Website to any other site or in a networked computer environment, including but not limited to framing the content within another site, is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Malta Stock Exchange.
- Malta Stock Exchange link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics. No alterations or sizing of Malta Stock Exchange artwork, logos or graphics is permitted. The Malta Stock Exchange name and logo must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libellous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise our professional reputation and corporate identity and policies.
- In accessing the Website you accept that electronic mail and other transmissions passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by outside parties and may, therefore, not remain confidential. Consequently, although we have made every reasonable effort to make our system secure, we cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information passing over the Internet. Unless otherwise expressly allowed in a particular page of the Site, transmissions to us shall not be considered as instructions, requests to purchase or obtain any product or service, or complaints by customers relating to such products or services. You agree that we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any messages sent by us to you over the Internet.
Law and jurisdiction
- The Terms and all the information appearing on the pages of the Website is provided in accordance with and subject to Maltese law. Accordingly, by browsing or accessing the Website you have accepted Maltese law as the law governing the conduct and operation of the Website.
- The Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with the Website and its use and the Terms.
- If you choose to access information on the Website, it is your responsibility to comply with the applicable local, national or international laws and any use of the Website outside Malta is entirely at your own risk. For guidance relating to your specific situation, please contact your legal adviser.
- Should you decline to accept the above Terms, we must ask you to immediately discontinue use of the Website and to disconnect from the same.
- For information or comments about this Website, please contact the Malta Stock Exchange plc on email firstname.lastname@example.org